We offer the following position:
Post-doctoral researcher in Semantic Web, Linked Data and Web of Things
– project coordination (MOSAIK, on self-organized networked systems)
– own research in relation to Knowledge Graphs, Linked Data, the Internet of Things and Cyber-physical systems
– administrative tasks, e.g., organization of chair meetings with scientific presentations
– support with teaching and project acquisition
PhD degree in Computer Science or similar field (software engineering, information and communication science, applied mathematics) and fluency in English.
Applications are also open to PhD candidate who have submitted their manuscript but not defended yet.
Publications/experience in one of the following research areas is expected:
– Semantic Web, Linked Data and Knowledge Graphs
– Knowledge representation and reasoning
– IoT, Web of Things
– Ubiquitous computing
– Cyber-physical systems and automation
– Multi-agent systems
– Formal verification
– Wireless sensor networks
Solid programming skills are expected (Java, Python or similar languages). Experience in administrating UNIX/GNU Linux environments is also welcome.
An application package must contain the following documents:
– a cover letter
– a complete curriculum vitae with list of publications
– copies of transcripts
Please send all in one PDF file, max. 20 MB, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can support you in finding accommodation in Nuremberg.
– Salary grade: TV-L E14
– Period: 2-year period with the possibility of extension (This is a full-time position.)
– Approximate start time: 01.11.2020
– Application deadline: 30.09.2020
If you need more information please contact Prof. Dr. Harth Andreas
Fachbereich Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften
Lehrstuhl für Wirtschaftsinformatik, insbesondere Technische Informationssysteme
Telefon 0911 5302 96407, E-Mail: email@example.com
Please send your application only by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org