Student Assistant: Self-Organizing Scenarios (MOSAIK)
In the BMBF funded research project MOSAIK we are investigating methods for aggregating software components in a flexible and self-organized manner. Therefor we need some exemplary self-organization scenarios (e. g. ant colonly foraging, self-organizing traffic lights, etc.) to be implemented using our Framework (including our Linked Data processing system Linked Data-Fu.
- Starting date: At earliest convenience
- Hours per month: 20h – 40h
- Implementing interesting self-organization scenarios
- Possibly additional tasks in the scope of the MOSAIK project
- Familiarity with the concepts of self-organization and emergence
- Familiarity with Linked Data, RDF and other Semantic Web technologies
Please contact Daniel Schraudner if you are interested.