Student Assistant: Linked Data Processing (MOSAIK)
In the BMBF funded research project MOSAIK we are investigating methods for aggregating software components in a flexible and self-organized manner. Therefor we need some implementation work to be done on server side implementations.
- Starting date: At earliest convenience
- Hours per month: 20h – 40h
- Help with implementation work regarding server infrastructures (Node.js)
- Possibly additional tasks in the scope of the MOSAIK project
- Profound knowledge of Node.js
- Basic knowledge of the Java programming language
- Familiarity with Linked Data Platform, Solid and other Semantic Web technologies
Please contact Sebastian Schmid if you are interested.