Student Assistant: Linked Data Processing (MOSAIK)
In the BMBF funded research project MOSAIK we are investigating methods for aggregating software components in a flexible and self-organized manner. Therefor we need some implementation work to be done on our Linked Data processing system Linked Data-Fu.
- Starting date: At earliest convenience
- Hours per month: 20h – 40h
- Help with implementation work regarding Linked Data-Fu (Java)
- Possibly additional tasks in the scope of the MOSAIK project
- Profound knowledge of the Java programming language
- Familiarity with Linked Data, RDF and other Semantic Web technologies
Please contact Daniel Schraudner if you are interested.